Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Sequin clad baby bumps are a No-No!

                             Alyson Hannigan at the LA premiere for American Reunion

So, last night was the LA premiere of ‘American Reunion” – a follow up to the infamous “American Pie” movies.

I’m a big fan of the films and cannot wait to see the latest addition when it is released in the cinemas over here, on Wednesday 2nd May.

One of my favourite characters in the films is definitely Michelle and her, ‘one time at band camp’ speeches, (I’m told that I do a pretty good impression).
                                     The redhead wore a sequin clad emerald dress

However, when I saw these photos of heavily pregnant actress Alyson Hannigan, 37, who plays Michelle, at the premiere, I felt a bit queasy to say the least!

Don’t get me wrong, I think baby bumps are cute and I’m really happy for her, but the dress is that skin-tight and shiny you can see her belly button poking out of it!

I adore heels as well, but I don’t understand why celebrities wear them while they are heavily pregnant.  Surely you would be scared of falling over and hurting the baby? And they certainly aren’t going to make your legs look slimmer when you’ve got a an almost fully-grown baby moving around inside your womb!
                                   The pregnant actress with co-star Tara Reid

The Daily Mail reported: “Hannigan pulled the look off,” on their website, http://www.dailymail.co.uk,  but I fail to agree!

I’m not saying all pregnant women should be forced into wearing shapeless baggy maternity dresses, but in this case I would definitely have opted for something a little less clingy!

On the plus side Alyson, you don’t look a day over 30!

*All images are taken from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2117466/Heavily-pregnant-Alyson-Hannigan-sequin-clad-bump-join-American-Pie-crew-LA-premiere.html#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment